Friday, August 24, 2018

Night before Results.

Date 22/Aug/2018
Time 8:30pm
                          Today, I am not feeling happy, because my CA result is coming tomorrow. This is my second attempt and I am as nervous as when it was my first attempt. I failed in my first attempt .
 And this time i am hoping that I will pass and will qualify for CA final.
 The last time, after the result came and i came to know that i failed in my exams . I feeled very depressed and i actually caught fever .😂😂 All the people whom I thought will not clear their exam had cleared it and i  failed, so sad feeling.
  I feel like quiting this profession but i didn't.
  I boosted my self. And prepare my self to fight again. Cause am not a Looser.
     Hope this time i will make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment